1. Members : Any Company or Firm in India engaged in manufacturing activity or providing consultancy services (Engineering / Technical / Management) or present in the services sector including Trading, Banks, Financial Institutions, Law Firms, Hospitals, Travel/Tourism & Hospitality, Films, Media: Print and Electronic, Digital Entertainment, Advertising, Publishing, Fashion are eligible.
2. Global Members : Representative offices of foreign companies operating in India as Liaison Offices under the approval of Reserve Bank of India are eligible.
3. Affiliated / Institutional Members : National or Regional Professional Institutes / Organisations / Boards of industry interests dealing with collection and dissemination of information, research & development, technical up-gradation processes, exploration of new resources, etc. as distinct from industry Associations / Councils / Organisations are eligible.
4. Start up Member : Newly started business.
Membership Admission Procedure :
For admission as a member of the DICCI, a company or a firm shall make an application in writing to the Head Office of DICCI on the prescribed form, which shall be signed by the applicant.
1. Member : Formal application to accompany annual report / audited accounts, company profile, entrance fee, proof of the latest investment figure (either a registration certificate or a certification by the auditors / authority (for a small / medium scale company), certificate of incorporation (for a newly established company).
2. Global Member : Formal application to accompany with approved copy for opening liaison office in India & copy of annual report of parent company.
3. Affiliation / Institutional Member : Formal application to accompany Memorandum & Rules of association / institution, list of Governing Council, last annual report & audited accounts, note on annual membership subscription, if any, of association / institution, list of members, payment, etc
4. Membership Fee :
|First year membership including entrance free :
|Annual reneual :
Definition of Micro, Small, Medium and Large Enterprise :
Classification of any class or classes of Enterprises (Tiny, Small, Medium & Large) whether Hindu undivided family (HUF), association of persons, co-operative society, partnership firm, company or undertaking, by whatever name called
|Enterprises engaged in Manufacture or Production of goods pertaining to any industry specified in the first schedule to the Industries (Development and Regulation) Act, 1951
||Investment in Plant and Machinery
|| Up to Rs.25 Lakhs
|Small** Enterprise (Small Scale Industry –SSI)
||Rs.25 Lakhs to Rs.5 Crore
|Medium*** Enterprise (Medium Scale Industry - MSI)
||Rs.5 Crore to Rs.10 Crore
|Large**** Enterprise (Large Scale Industry - LSI)
||Rs.10 Crore and above
|Enterprises engaged in providing / rendering of Services
||Investment in Equipments
||Up to Rs. 10 Lakhs
||Rs.10 Lakhs to Rs.2 Crore
||Rs.2 Crore and above